How to get rid of headaches can also be done even after taking medication. There are several natural ways that are easy to do at home to almost no side effects. Whereas to find the right and safe medicine you can buy at a pharmacy or Online Pharmacy, besides being practical and easy, Online Pharmacy is also ready to receive your health consultation.
There are two types of headaches that most often suffer from tension headaches and headaches or migraines, such as pain in the left head or right head. This headache can be aggravated if you experience stress, have certain diseases, or environmental influences.
How to relieve headaches after taking medication is.
- Performing Massage on Tense Muscles
Massaging can relax tense muscles and improve blood flow. So it helps relieve headaches. Try doing a light massage to rotate in the area of pain such as on the temples, neck, and shoulders.
Do 5 to 6 massage sessions each week. This method is believed to reduce migraine attacks up to 3 weeks later. Or you can stretch the muscles in the following ways:
- Move your chin forward, up, right and left
- Shrug your shoulders up and move forwards also backward
- Press the palm of the hand on the forehead and hold it for a few seconds
- Also, press the palms on both sides of the head
- Do this stretch twice a day for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Dark Room Relaxation
Try to take a break in a dark and quiet room because people with migraines are generally sensitive to light and sound. You can lie down, close your eyes, and let the muscles tighten in your neck, shoulders, and back more relaxed.
Or you can sit and meditate in the following ways:
- Close your eyes
- Take a deep breath and release slowly (while imagining the pleasant things that calm you)
- Let the tense muscles begin to relax
- Lower the chin to the chest and then turn the semicircular head from one side to the other. Hold for a few seconds each round.
- Do this meditation technique several times until the pain subsides.
- Warm or cool the area around the head
Headaches can also be reduced by warming or cooling tense muscle areas. If you want to relax muscle tension in the neck, try to stick a bottle of hot water or a warm towel to the nape of the neck.
While to relieve throbbing headaches, stick ice in a towel on the forehead or both of your temples. This method is believed to relieve especially migraine headaches by lowering the temperature of blood flow through the blood vessels around the temples.